CZLive Zoom Guide
All of our online classes are delivered over Zoom - see below for how simple this is to use
How to join a Zoom class in 6 easy steps:
1. You will receive an email 30 minutes before your class that includes a 'link'. Click on this when you are ready to join the class (ideally at least 5 minutes before the start time).
2. If you are joining from a mobile device (Android smartphone/tablet, Apple iPhone/iPad) then you will be prompted to download the Zoom app from your normal app store, if you do not already have Zoom installed. Alternatively, if you click on the link from a laptop or desktop, Zoom will run in your internet browser.
3. You will then be prompted to join with video (click 'join with video') and you will then be asked how you wish to join your audio. For this simply select 'Join with Computer Audio'.
4. You will then join the meeting and see your instructor, who will check that you can see and hear them clearly before starting the class.
5. The instructor will mute all participants during a class for the comfort of everyone, but you will still be able to hear the instructor. If you need anything during the class there is a chat box at the bottom of the Zoom screen, which you can use to send a message directly to the instructor.
6. At the end of the class the instructor will end the meeting for you, and you can then exit Zoom.